To download the full User Guide, click here.
We all know that some amount of conflict is avoidable, but have you ever considered that conflict in the workplace can be beneficial as well as detrimental? In this training course, you will learn about what causes conflict and what managers and organizations as a whole can do to prevent and, when necessary, solve conflict.
Although we experience conflict in our personal lives and at work, this training will focus on conflict in the workplace. Keep in mind that many of the ideas and strategies presented here can also be helpful in dealing with conflict in your personal life.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Define conflict and recognize what causes conflict in the workplace
- Describe various conflict management strategies and best practices
- Summarize the benefits and disadvantages of conflict
- Discuss the best ways for managers to address conflict in the workplace
- Explain conflict prevention