To download the full User Guide, click here.
In this course, you will learn about adaptive equipment. We will discuss how adaptive equipment can be used to help the people you serve and show examples of the adaptive equipment you will often encounter on the job.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the various types of adaptive equipment
- Define assistive technology and durable medical equipment(DME)
- Understand the role of the DSP in supporting individuals with adaptive equipment
- Identify how adaptive equipment can increase an individual's independence
- Understand reporting procedures for broken adaptive equipment