To download the full User Guide, click here.
This course will benefit any professional or would-be coach by giving them a coaching framework within which they can become more systematic, thorough, and strategic with their practice of coaching clients or employees.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the differences between coaching, evaluation, counseling, and mentoring
- Employ a five-point checklist to prepare for coaching
- Perform the three-step coaching check-in process
- Leverage three ways to effectively board the coaching journey
- Visit the five destinations of the coaching journey
- Practice the three Rs for effectively landing the coaching journey
- Use the triple-A checkout process for concluding coaching
- Exercise three habits for following up on coaching