To download the full User Guide, click here.
In this training course we will take an in-depth look at depression and the various ways it affects people. We discuss diagnosis, treatment and prevention and cover best practices for caregivers who work with people who have been diagnosed with depression. By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define depression and understand its prevalence in today's society
- Explain how depression is diagnosed and break down the various treatment options
- Explain how to prevent depression as much as possible
- Assess and support depression in the people in your care
- Summarize how depression affects care worker