To download the full User Guide, click here.
In this course, you will learn how to help a client create and maintain a spending plan. We will discuss how a spending plan helps people successfully handle their finances, and we’ll outline the steps and tools people need to take to create spending plans that work. You will also learn different ways to help your clients set financial goals and incorporate those goals into their spending plan.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Review the role of the practitioner and determine the best ways to teach financial concepts to your audience
• Outline the importance of a spending plan and best practices for discussing sensitive financial topics
• Explain the components of a spending plan and how to choose relevant categories
• Discuss how to help clients set financial goals and incorporate those goals into the spending plan
• Describe ways to adjust and maintain the spending plan