To download the full User Guide, click here.
This course will equip you with the concepts, frameworks, and tools to help you develop mastery of the listening process so you can optimize performance and maximize production.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define and explain the purpose of listening
- Employ three ways to create a space for effective listening
- Implement a four-point strategy to position yourself for effective listening
- Leverage six critical attending skills for effective listening
- Use the five tips for facilitating conversation as a listening leader
- Practice two habits for concluding your listening opportunities