To download the full User Guide, click here.
Each year, there are more than 10 million motor vehicle accidents across the United States. While some accidents are unavoidable, many of them are. This aim of this course is to acclimate learners with the rules of the road, and reduce the likelihood of a vehicle crash. Topics covered in this course include:
• Discuss driving basics
• Recognize signals, signs and pavement markings
• Adjust to various driving situations and conditions
• Avoid dangerous driving behaviors
• Explain how to safely share the road
• React accordingly after a crash or traffic stop