To download the full User Guide, click here.
This course covers the concepts of boundaries, transference and countertransference as they apply to your job as a supervisor. We will discuss why it is imperative for supervisors to establish boundaries, explain them to employees and then implement them in the workplace. We will also discuss how to avoid unhealthy behaviors and boundary violations as well as the need for supervisors to constantly assess their own actions and emotions. By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand your role as a supervisor
- Define boundaries, transference and countertransference
- Understand how to establish and maintain healthy boundaries
- Recognize boundary violations and the ways in which supervisors and employees can violate boundaries
- Understand how self-awareness can prevent a boundary violation
- Comprehend glossary terms