To download the full User Guide, click here.
We all want our teams to be cohesive, nimble, and creative. In your team and organization, you are probably looking for ways to improve how work gets done and raise everyone’s standards and expectations for what’s possible. You want more of what works and less of what doesn’t. You want better, more beneficial, and more constructive outcomes. This course will equip you with the concepts, frameworks, and tools to help you develop a basic understanding of the teaming process so you can optimize performance and unleash greater potential.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a team
- Outline the four imperatives that drive effective teams
- Navigate the four levels of team production
- Explain the four factors of team structure
- Negotiate the three layers of team process
- Leverage the three essential forces of teamwork
- Manage four common changes that teams experience
- Advance the three paths to team progress