It is recommended that you use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari as your web browser. We do not suggest any version of Internet Explorer as it can cause several problems while accessing the training.
In this course, we will take and in-depth look at depression and the various ways it affects individuals. We will review how many people are affected by depression, discuss what causes it, learn who is at risk, and identify the signs that may lead you to suspect when someone is depressed. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define depression and understand its prevalence in today's society
- Recognize the different types of depression and be able to differentiate between depression and anxiety
- Identify the causes of depression and recognize who is at risk
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of depression
- Understand the health risks associated with depression and the relationship between suicide and depression
Your session will expire in 30 seconds, please select one of the following options: