To download the full User Guide, click here.
Anxiety is a normal emotion and we all feel anxious from time to time when faced with a major decision or before a big presentation at work. Anxiety disorders are different - they interfere with everyday activities and can cause an overwhelming amount of distress, fear, and worry. In this training course, you will learn about different types of anxiety disorders and the symptoms associated with each. We will also discuss possible causes and treatment options.
- By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Describe anxiety disorders and their prevalence
- Outline the different types of anxiety disorders
- Recognize the signs and symptoms
- List the causes and risk factors
- Assess the complications posed by anxiety disorders
- Summarize the treatment options for anxiety disorders