To download the full User Guide, click here.
Managing employee performance is the key to an effective performance management system. That includes setting goals, making sure that your expectations are clear, and providing frequent feedback. This training course will help you navigate the employee performance process and enhance your skills as a supervisor or manager. You will learn about evaluating performance, providing feedback, and effective documentation. We will also discuss progressive discipline and best practices for correcting poor performance.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define and develop "performance management" and a "performance plan"
- Recognize misconduct and poor performance
- Identify the principles of effective discipline
- Detail progressive discipline
- Discuss effective documentation
- Outline the legal ramifications of inadequate and/or incorrect documentation