To download the full User Guide, click here.
This course will introduce you to the world of supervision and your new job duties. We’ll discuss the most effective leadership skills to get the best out of your team, and to deal with the common challenges faced by supervisors. Designed for new supervisors and team leaders, this course will help you build confidence in your new role of managing others.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define Supervision and the purpose of a supervisor
- Differentiate between the role of a supervisor and the role of an employee
- Manage the transition from co-worker to supervisor
- Identify critical supervisor skills and know when to use them
- Examine the attitudes of successful supervisors and the principles of management
- Recognize common mistakes to avoid
- Summarize how supervisors are evaluated by upper management