To download the full User Guide, click here.
Tuberculosis is a contagious bacterial disease caused by infection with Mycobacterium Tuberculosis bacteria. According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, one-third of the world's population is infected with TB. This course explains Tuberculosis and how is spreads from person to person. We'll also cover TB's symptoms, risk factors, treatment and prevention.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Describe tuberculosis (TB) and its prevalence
- Explain how TB spreads and how a diagnosis is made
- Discuss symptoms of TB disease
- Outline prevention techniques
- Explain treatment options